The Complete LASIK@Home Kit (patent pending) includes everything you need to complete the procedure.
- Scal-Pal™ Hand-Operated Combination Femtosecond/Excimer Laser - A real laser!
- Mild sedative (diazepam 4mg) - I'd pay the $99.95 for the sedative alone.
- No-Blink™ brand Eye Drops - Don't Blink!!! More on that later.
- Detailed Instructions and QuickStart Guide - Just four easy steps.
- Protective Post-Op Sleep Mask - You're going to need a lot of sleep after this.
The instructions also show the added benefits of diy Lasik. Apparently, the laser shoots past your eye and into your brain. As it etches information into your gray matter, you will be granted enhanced archery, piloting, romantic and artistic skills.
I think my biggest question is, what do you do with the laser after you're done with your self-surgery. I'll bet you can cut stuff with it.
Correlation: When you are trying to implement a process change without the proper support, DON'T BLINK!!!
*This post has not been evaluated by the FDA.